To keep you looking super trim and chiselled, MOD-GRF increases fat burning and can improve the metabolism to help melt fat throughout the day. Studies have also proven its potential to speed up the healing time of wounds, and strengthen bones to better support heavier weight lifting.
- Improves muscle repair for a smoother recovery
- Helps to build lean muscles
- Boosts the healing potential of wounds
- Improves bone density and strength
- Speeds up the metabolism
- Increases fat burning
Modified Grf (1-29) aka Mod Grf (1-29) is a peptide that can be taken for stimulating the production of the growth hormone naturally. This leads to gains in muscle mass and lean body mass and accelerates fat loss. It also enhances recovery from injuries and from training sessions.
Mod Grf (1-29) was originally known as tetrasubstituted GRF (1-29). It was the name used to identify the 29 amino acid peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), aka sermorelin. Modified GRF (1-29) increases growth hormone production and release, by binding to the growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor (GHRHR) on cells in the anterior pituitary.
Unlike the administration of artificial hGH with Mod Grf (1-29) you can avoid a lot of the negative effects as it allows for more natural fluctuations of the growth hormone. Some of its key benefits are:
- Promotes a safe increase in muscle growth and lean body mass;
- Enhances fat burning and weight loss;
- Accelerates the healing of wounds and aids recovery from injury or training sessions;
- Increases metabolism;
- Improves bone growth;
- Improves the immune system function;
- Regulates blood sugar;
- Good for joint health as it enhances flexibility;
- Aids the increase in energy, and vitality, improves sleep and leads to an overall feeling of wellness.
The recommended dosage amount is 100mcg (0.1mg), 1 to 3 times per day. If you want to use it to stop ageing you can administer 100mcg of Mod Grf (1-29) once daily before bed. For strength gain and performance enhancement, 100mcg can be administered 3 times per day.
If you combine a higher dosage of Mod Grf (1-29) with GHRP this can lead to a significant increase in growth hormone output, thus helping you lose fat, gain muscle and recover quicker from training sessions or injury.
Similar to other peptides, it is best to store Mod Grf (1-29) in a refrigerator. Keep at 4°C or colder and away from direct sunlight or other bright lights. The dry version will be stable at room temperature for up to a few weeks but it’s preferable to store it at -20°C where it can last for several years.
Research links and references
- Soule S, King JA, Millar RP (1994). “Incorporation of D-Ala2 in growth hormone-releasing hormone-(1-29)-NH2 increases the half-life and decreases metabolic clearance in normal men”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 79 (4): 1208–1211. doi:1210/jcem.79.4.7962295. PMID 7962295.
- Grossman A, Savage MO, Lytras N, et al. (1984). “Responses to analogues of growth hormone-releasing hormone in normal subjects, and in growth-hormone deficient children and young adults”. Clin Endocrinol. 21 (3): 321–330. doi:1111/j.1365-2265.1984.tb03477.x. PMID 6236914.
- Jetté L, Léger R, Thibaudeau K, Benquet C, Robitaille M, Pellerin I, Paradis V, van Wyk P, Pham K, Bridon DP (2005). “Human Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1–29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog”. Endocrinology. 146 (7): 3052–8. doi:1210/en.2004-1286. PMID 15817669.
MOD-GRF 1-29 is a synthetic version of GHRH, the body’s activator for human growth hormone release. Popularly known as CJC 1295 without DAC, it stimulates a more powerful secretion of HGH from the pituitary gland, making it indispensable in managing all sorts of endocrine activities.
Subjects using MOD-GRF-1-29 can expect an increase in lean muscle development, fat loss, and improved recovery time. It has also been studied for its potential anti-aging benefits, such as increased cognitive function, stronger bones, and enhanced skin elasticity. Primarily, MOD-GRF-1-29 is used for bodybuilding and fitness, though it has multiple potential uses.
MOD-GRF-1-29 works explicitly to target the pituitary gland, thereby stimulating natural growth hormone production in the body. This allows for increased human growth hormones to be present, which can improve overall performance and metabolism levels.
MOD-GRF-1-29 has been studied extensively by medical researchers and scientists. It is thought to be beneficial to cellular regeneration, repair, and cognitive functioning. Additionally, studies have suggested that it can raise energy levels and increase strength gains.
When combined with Ipamorelin, GHRP-6, or GHRP-2, MOD-GRF-1-29 can dramatically boost the body’s growth hormone. The combination helps to create a synergistic effect that can improve the effectiveness of all three peptides. Additionally, one can combine it with other supplements, such as vitamins and minerals, for an improved result. It is vital to note that these products should only be used by medical advice or under the supervision of a licensed healthcare provider.