Whether suffering with injured muscles, ligaments, or tendons, it also rapidly speeds up the healing process to minimise performance downtime. In-depth research has even proven BPC-157’s ability to heal internal organs, skin wounds, and surgical lacerations.
- Supports tissue growth and repair
- Accelerates muscle healing potential
- Aids in healing sports wounds
- Ligament and tendon repair
- Minimises performance downtime
- Heals surgical lacerations
BPC-157 (body protection compound) is a peptide ideal for alleviating muscle and joint pain, improving joint mobility and helping recovery from sports and other injuries. It promotes healing by increasing vascular flow to the ligaments and tendons. It’s known to speed up the healing of wounds, skin burns and other damaged tissue.
BPC-157 is composed of 15 amino acids and was derived from a protein isolated from human gastric juices. Different studies have shown that it has exceptional rapid repair capabilities similar to TB-500 which make it possible to aid the healing of injured muscles and also the re-attaching of bone and muscle to tendon. In addition, experiments with BPC-157 point out that it can be used to help treat stomach and other digestive tract conditions such as ulcers, gastritis, and the nervous system as well as further internal organ damage. Additionally, BPC-157 aids angiogenesis, a key process for wound healing which allows new blood vessels to be generated from old ones and it has a key role in the organization of the microvascular network.
BPC-157 is fast becoming a popular supplement due to its many benefits. The main ones you should know about are:
- Fast and improved healing – promoting cell growth it speeds up the healing process and it can be very beneficial to athletes
- Reduced pain and inflammation – by reducing inflammation, especially in the joints, tendons and muscles, BPC-157 allows freedom of movement and aids recovery
- Reduced injury risk – by reducing inflammation and pain, BPC-157 reduces the risk of injury
- Improved joint health, muscle strength and endurance – by promoting joint health and reducing inflammation, BPC-157 can increase overall mobility. It also improves endurance and muscle strength, helping athletes to take their performance to the next level
- Improved brain function – helping with focus and concentration.
Vial size: 5mg
Recommended dose: 0.2mg – 0.4mg per day for 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off for wound repair and injury recovery.
Amount of water to add: 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water.
Resulting concentration: 2mg/ml.
Recommended frequency of dose: Once per day.
Combining BPC-157 with TB500 can speed up wound healing. It can also be combined with Thymosin Alpha-1 and Thymosin Beta-4 for reducing inflammation and restoring the immune system.
Powder Form – store at –20 °C in the freezer
BPC-157 in powder (lyophilised) form are stable at room temperature for several weeks so no damage will be done during transportation due to short-term temperature change. Storing at –20 °C in the freezer will ensure stability for several years.
Reconstituted Form – 2-8 °C in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or up to 3 months at -20 °C in the freezer
We recommend using a sterile water solution, Bacteriostatic Water or Sodium Chloride 0,9% (NaCl) to dilute the powder. Best to let the Lyophilised peptides warm to room temperature before the reconstitution. The shelf-life of reconstituted peptides is very limited.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing for both powder and reconstituted BPC-157 as this might degrade the peptides.
Research links and references
- Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts, Chung-Hsun Chang,1,2 Wen-Chung Tsai,3 Ya-Hui Hsu,1 and Jong-Hwei Su Pang1, Derek J. McPhee, External Editor https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6271067/
- Cox HD, Miller GD, Eichner D, Detection and in vitro metabolism of the confiscated peptides BPC 157 and MGF R23H Drug Test Anal. (2016 Dec 29)
- Chang CH, Tsai WC, Lin MS, Hsu YH, Pang JH The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration J Appl Physiol (1985). (2011 Mar)
BPC- 157 is a penta-decapeptide derived from gastric protective protein in humans. It has regenerative properties and can treat various ailments, such as tendon and ligament injuries, fractures, ulcers, and other tissue damage. This product suits subjects aiming for muscle growth, increased endurance, strength, and accelerated recovery from injuries.
BPC– 157–5mg has the potential to revolutionize recovery from tendon and ligament injuries, ulcers, or other tissue damage due to its regenerative properties. What’s more, is that it can be employed for anti-inflammatory purposes.
With its ability to target damaged cells and stimulate the production of new proteins for cell regeneration, BPC 157 works explicitly on the subject’s gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal systems. It not only reduces inflammation, but it also alleviates pain while promoting tissue healing simultaneously.
Studies on BPC-157 have seen overwhelmingly positive results regarding healing various traumas, from systemic issues to soft tissue damage, across varying subject models. For instance, one study was conducted on rats with spinal injuries, and the results were reliable and fast-acting.
For heightened regenerative and anti-inflammatory benefits, BPC- 157 is commonly paired with other peptides such as TB- 500 and Selank. These two peptides can expedite the healing process while minimizing any pain or inflammation. However, speaking with a medical expert is vital before combining any extra drugs or nutritional supplements with BPC- 157.